Masterclass Scaling Up
"The first company to scale up is almost always the winner"
• Are you a fast growing company with high ambitions and great opportunities in 2019?
• Do you want to have a powerful and elaborate plan for how to exchange leadership, organisation, strategy and implementing power?
• Do you want to build on lessons and methodology from the world's leading scaleups?
If so, this is the masterclass for you!
Growing your company is not a matter of luck. It is all about solving problems quickly and accurately by applying a proven methodology. A methodology that gives you practical tools to immediately apply in your company.
At this Masterclass Scaling Up you will get the crucial insights, methodology and tools for what separates those who succeed from those who do not. Don't miss the opportunity to take part of the latest lessons and best practises from 10+ years of experience.
What you will learn during this day:
- the foundation of the world famous Scaling Up methodology
- the importance of creating a magnetic vision and the steps to reach it
- how to transform the vision into daily priorities and responsibilities
- how you help employees grow in step with the company's growth
- how to focus on the right success factor in each growth phase
What your company will get out of the workshop
- concrete action plan for 2019 with clear priorities for your growth phase
- insights on what is needed to accelerate growth and still have fun
- increased consensus and increased force in the management group's future work
In this one-day masterclass you will learn the principles how to achieve this but what is more: you will walk away with your very first version of your One Page Strategic Plan.
Scaling Up is this methodology written down in the book "Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It...and Why the Rest Don't (Rockefeller Habits 2.0)" by Verne Harnish. More than 40,000 companies have successfully implemented this and harvested a healthy growth and a lot of fun as a result.
The result of of applying Scaling Up to your business includes:
- an mighty mission and vivid vision that is contagious and attracts the right people (employees, customers, stakeholders)
- a big hairy audacious goal broken down into doable quarterly sprints
- engagement with the right people throughout your growing journey
- total transparency in your organisation which provides clarity what works well (and what not yet)
- a learning culture that makes your company ready for the future
You will get the best result if you and your management team join this masterclass. It is an excellent opportunity to work this day together 'on' your company instead of 'in' your company.